- Releases hot wind FENG RE from the upper warmer ZHONG JIAO
- Opens stagnant FEI QI ZHI in the lungs
- Relieves cough
- Viral diseases and colds
- Sore throat
- Dry cough during viral disease
Description according to traditional Chinese medicine: This is a modification of the original traditional Chinese herbal mixture SANG JU YIN WAN, adjusted to meet today’s needs. This mixture is similar to the herbal mixture Cold of Morning Mist (code 002), differing from it in 3 aspects:
- It has very mild and fine effects, which makes it highly suitable for little children.
- It can also be used against conjunctivitis(both infectious and allergic), manifested by runny eyes, burning, tearing or runny eyes in the morning.
- It also soothes dry cough at the onset of the cold and can also be used in case of sudden loss of voice or hoarseness caused by a viral infection.In case of dry cough it is used together with the herbal mixture Moistening of the Parched Steppe (code 033).
Packaging: 100 tablets / 30 g (100% natural, natural cellulose max. 1% is the only binding agent; made from concentrated herbs at a ratio of 5:1, i.e. 5 g of dried herbs are used per gram of herbal tablets)
Dosage: 3 times daily 4 tablets, children over 3 years of age 3 times daily 2 tablets
Ingredients (1 g is made from 5 g herbs):
- Lu gen (Reed Rhizome)
- Jie geng (Balloon Flower Root)
- Ju hua (Chrysanthemum Flower)
- Lian qiao (Forsythia Fruit)
- Sang ye (White Mulberry Leaf)
- Xing ren (Apricot Seed)
- Bo he (Peppermint )
- Zhi gan cao (Licorice Root)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) 1%
Each batch of herbs in our products is tested in the accredited laboratory for medicines Phytax in Schlieren, Switzerland, to identify herbs, but also heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, and copper), bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella, total number of bacteria), mould, yeasts and aflatoxins. Our company TCM Herbs is the only supplier in the Czech Republic to test each batch of herbs for all herbal tables, among others for 511 types of pesticides (4 groups) because pesticides today become a worldwide problem, especially in products from the so-called Third World. Customers, in the belief that they use herbal preparations, are often, by contrast, “contaminated” with other undesirable “chemicals”.
Each laboratory is different
A laboratory for dietary supplements is obliged to verify only the presence of heavy metals, mould and bacteria – but does not determine the content of pesticides. A certified laboratory for medicines, on the other hand, also identifies individual herbs and in particular tests the entire range of pesticides (at least 500 types and more). There are only a few laboratories like that in the EU and the price is adequately high. It is therefore very important today to know which laboratory tests the dietary supplement and what the tests focus on, if each batch and each herb or just a sample are tested, how many pesticides, how many additives and how many additional binding agents the product contains, etc. – otherwise consumers could be easily deceived and disappointed… (for details read Safety and quality of TCM Herbs products)
The above implies that herbal tablets and drinks of TCM Herbs are, in terms of quantity (concentration of herbs in the mixture is 5 times higher, i.e. that 1 g of a herbal tablet equals 5 g of raw herbs) and quality (absolutely unprecedented testing of each batch), among the best products we can imagine and enjoy in the area of today’s Chinese medicine and natural medicine at all!