- Tonifies the spleen PI QI XU and dispels dampness SHI
- Disperses phlegm TAN and removes blockades YU
- Cools hotness RE and dispels hot toxins RE DU
- Tonifies qi of the kidneys and lungs SHEN/FEI QI XU
- Purifies body from deposits from animal foods and fats and it is also used for supportive treatment in the overall secretional obstruction.
- Strengthens the stomach and spleen, drains excess water from the body and is diuretic.
- Strengthens the lungs, particularly during cough and after respiratory diseases
- Has a beneficial effect on the skin, which keeps soft and supple. To be used internally for the treatment of warts and in the formation of birthmarks.
- Decoction of Job’s tears (coix lacryma-jobi) is considered very curative for seriously ill patients, since it acts reliably in stomach and intestinal weakness, regulates diarrhoea.
Each batch of herbs in our products is tested in the accredited laboratory for medicines Phytax in Schlieren, Switzerland, to identify herbs, but also heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic, and copper), bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella, total number of bacteria), mould, yeasts and aflatoxins. Our company TCM Herbs is the only supplier in the Czech Republic to test each batch of herbs for all herbal tables, among others for 511 types of pesticides (4 groups) because pesticides today become a worldwide problem, especially in products from the so-called Third World. Customers, in the belief that they use herbal preparations, are often, by contrast, “contaminated” with other undesirable “chemicals”.
Each laboratory is different
A laboratory for dietary supplements is obliged to verify only the presence of heavy metals, mould and bacteria – but does not determine the content of pesticides. A certified laboratory for medicines, on the other hand, also identifies individual herbs and in particular tests the entire range of pesticides (at least 500 types and more). There are only a few laboratories like that in the EU and the price is adequately high. It is therefore very important today to know which laboratory tests the dietary supplement and what the tests focus on, if each batch and each herb or just a sample are tested, how many pesticides, how many additives and how many additional binding agents the product contains, etc. – otherwise consumers could be easily deceived and disappointed… (for details read Safety and quality of TCM Herbs products)
The above implies that herbal tablets and drinks of TCM Herbs are, in terms of quantity (concentration of herbs in the mixture is 5 times higher, i.e. that 1 g of a herbal tablet equals 5 g of raw herbs) and quality (absolutely unprecedented testing of each batch), among the best products we can imagine and enjoy in the area of today’s Chinese medicine and natural medicine at all!